Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
Climb Hire believes in fostering equity, diversity and inclusion in order to achieve our mission of minimizing the inequality and disparity of access to opportunities and social capital for underrepresented talent in our nation.
At Climb Hire we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve.
Climb Hire is committed to working with external consultants to build a robust DEI culture. We engaged an Oakland-based organization, Leadership for Liberation, in 2020-21 to help with some of our internal growth and development and will continuously lean on external consultants to help support in this endeavor.
These core values and beliefs guide and inform Climb Hire’s approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects including (but not limited to):
- Internal representation of the communities we aim to serve
- Fostering a sense of belonging among each and every one of our team members
- Continuously learning about and adopting practices that develop our diversity, equity and inclusion capabilities and output
- Continuously learning about and ensuring Climb Hire’s systems, processes and practices are rooted in equity and inclusion
- Establishing partnerships with community partners and employers that align with this mission